Hello, Hello. I can not believe that Easter is almost here. This year is flying by and baby Jax will be 4 months old! I love making the holidays extra special for the kids and here are my Easter Breakfast Ideas! Hope you enjoy. If you do, subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss any fun! The Kick Ash Kitchen.
I had such a great time planning this breakfast. From the recipes to the table decorations, it will make for lots of great memories.
For a special drink I used a little bit of red juice and added some sparkling grape juice. I garnished the glass with a little peep.
I love my table decorations. I just used some wrapping paper from the dollar store as a table cloth and then I got mats from the dollar store as well. I used white plates as chargers and then got some flower paper plates for the food because I do not want to spend any time doing dishes on Easter morning. I also folded the napkins into bunnies which I show you how to do in a previous video. My centerpiece is flowers and eggs in a beautiful vase I have.
I hope you enjoyed the video and here are the recipes!
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 5 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 2.5 oz containers of carrot baby food, stage 2
- pinch of salt
- For Frosting
- 4 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Milk
- shredded carrots
- In a bowl combine butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, and milk, and baby food in a bowl.
- in a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a pinch of salt.
- slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet. mix with a mixer until smooth.
- scoop into a donut pan and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- For frosting
- combine butter, cream cheese, milk, and powdered sugar. you can blend with a fork or a mixer.
- let donuts cool completely before frosting. garnish with chopped walnuts and shredded carrots or make them into fun bunnies like I did with marshmallow ears.
- please subscribe to my youtube channel the kick ash kitchen!
- 8 Slices of bread
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices of bacon
- 16 blueberries
- string cheese or Munster cheese
- place bread on a well buttered baking sheet. cut a hole in the enter using a cookie cutter or the top of a glass. butter the top side of the bread. carefully crack an egg into the center of each slice. salt. bake at 375 for 5-8 minutes watching carefully. you want the egg white cooked but the yolk runny.
- for the ears place a half slice of bacon on a cookie sheet in a v shape. repeat with all the slices. bake at 350 until crispy. use slices of cheese for the whiskers, blueberries for the eyes, and bacon for the ears.
- please subscribe to my youtube channel, the kick ash kitchen