1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Salt
1 Tbsp Cream Of Tarter
1 Cup Boiling Water
- Whole Grain Bread
- Plain Goat Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan
- Italian Seasoning
- Sliced Prosciutto
- Spread Goat Cheese on the bread, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and place two slices of prosciutto on. top with second slice of bread. Grill in a buttered pan until both sides are golden.
- Place shredded parmesan cheese on top of the sandwich and broil in the oven until cheese is slightly browned.
- 1lb Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: Parmesan Cheese To Garnish
- Place peppers and tomatoes on a cookies sheet and sprinkle with olive oil and salt. Mix with your hands to coat. Place in a 500 degree over until the outsides are nice and brown.
- Take out of the oven and cut off the tops of the peppers.
- In a soup pot drizzle in a table spoon of olive oil and on medium heat sauté garlic. Add in Milk, oregani and Roasted peppers and tomatoes. Let cook on medium for 10 minutes. Blend in a blender.
- Serve warm with salt and pepper and optional cheese.
- subscribe to my youtube channel!